She began her career as an autodidact and later studied at ETHOS school with Marta Zatonyi. She attended different clinics, conferences and workshops with: Eduardo Medici, Julio Sanchez, Rodrigo Alonso, Nicolas Menza and Ricardo Celma among other important artists, professors, curators and art critics.
She has mastered the hyperrealist technique and also works with analysis, composition, sharpening of technique and drawing.
She has developed a broad teaching experience at vocational clinics and seminars and teaches classes all over the country. She actively participates in live painting events, exhibitions, TV programs and charity events.
Her visual search has lead to the absolute fusion of experiences, both academic and contemporary, of styles and experiences, always using mystery and poetry through the expression of color and brush strokes.
Her works are included in several important private collections in Argentina, Monaco, Tokyo, Paris, New York, Madrid, Thailand, Holland, Miami and Johannesburg.
- "I paint since it’s the only way in which I can express as I am. I seek absolute honesty in my paint, without ambitions, without conditions. Mystery and metaphor represent, through my symbolic elephants, women, and figures with gestures, color, and texture, my continual search and reflect my internal landscapes. I firmly believe that artists are a kind of contemporary shamans, who through art capture that sensibility that makes that nothing is invisible to us…” - Nancy Pimenta Alves.
Individual and Collectives exhibitions and prizes
- AQUA – Miami, E.E.U.U.
- Individual exhibition, Alianza Francesa – Buenos Aires, Argentina
- Salon Art Shopping - Carrousel Du Louvre, Paris, France.
- THAVIBU Gallery - Bangkok, Thailand.
- ECOART Colombia
- INTERNATIONAL ARTEXPO MANHATTAN - New York, United States of America.
- FUPRECA Foundation - Santo Domingo, Dominican Republic.
- Gallery Kitai – Tokyo, Japan.
- Artmonaco 10, Salón D'art Contemporain Editión Speciale – Principality of Monaco.
- Art Festival "Kunst10daagse" - Bergen, The Netherlands.
- Camarín de las Musas
- Metropolitan Museum of Buenos Aires.
- EXPOTRASTIENDAS 2009 and 2010
- ARTE CLASICA 2009, 2010, and 2011
- Buenos Aires Center for Citizens of Madrid. Attended by officials from the Spanish Embassy and the Governor of the Province of Santa Cruz.
- Braque Gallery
- Artheme Gallery
- Los Coleccionistas Gallery, Recoleta, Bs As
- Arthome Gallery, Pilar, Buenos Aires.
- Centro Cultural Goya
- ARTE SALTA
- FRUTAR, Formosa
- EXPOMUEBLE, la Rural
- ARTEMULTIPLO, Jockey Club Tatersall, San Isidro, Buenos Aires.
- "Ni con el pétalo de una Rosa", Carla Rey Contemporary Art.
- Espacio de Arte Ponce Boscarino
- Espacio Umbral, en Bs As. Argentina
- ESTILO PILAR 2009 and 2010
- ARTROAD SOFITEL, Cardales
- Cultural Agency for the Municipality of Hurlingham, Buenos Aires. Special Mention.
- Abasto Gallery, Asociación Italiana de Belgrano, Buenos Aires. Honorable Mention and Second Prize.
- Metropolitan Museum of Buenos Aires, First Prize.
- Visual Artists Association, Municipality of General Rodriguez, Second Prize
- Artistas a la Carta, Latin America, Third Prize.